Interested in ordering Mirena for your office or patients?
There are 3 convenient ways to order:
WHC Support Center: "Buy & Bill"
• You can purchase Mirena directly and bill the patient's insurer for the product
• Website helps with tasks related to ordering Mirena and verifying a patient's insurance coverage
Specialty Pharmacy Program (SPP)
• Order Mirena (levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine system) 52 mg for each patient from a Specialty Pharmacy offered through the SPP
• The Specialty Pharmacy will dispense Mirena and bill the medical insurer directly
• No inventory-related expenses for your medical practice
• Request a prescription request form by calling
• Complete and fax the prescription request form, including the Patient Authorization section, to the selected Specialty Pharmacy
Contacting your Specialty Pharmacy
For additional information, and to request order forms, call 1-866-647-3646
Patients With No Coverage
Patients without insurance can check to see if they qualify for the ARCH (Access and Resources in Contraceptive Health) Patient Assistance Program. This program provides Bayer IUDs at no cost to eligible women in the United States who do not have private health insurance coverage or Medicaid and who have been prescribed a Bayer IUD. Visit www.archpatientassistance.com for information about eligibility requirements and the application process.
Patients without coverage for Mirena may also have the opportunity to pay for the unit in a single payment*.
Contact your Specialty Pharmacy to learn more about single payment opportunities.
*By participating in this program, a patient must certify that she is not reimbursed, nor will she submit a claim for reimbursement, nor will she seek to have any portion of this prescription counted toward her out-of-pocket costs (eg, TrOOP) under any federal, state, or private programs for this or other prescriptions for Mirena to which this offer may apply.