Interested in ordering Mirena for your office or patients?
Learn More Here:
WHC Support Center: "Buy & Bill"
• You can purchase Mirena directly and bill the patient's insurer for the product
• Website helps with tasks related to ordering Mirena and verifying a patient's insurance coverage
Specialty Pharmacy Program (SPP)
• Order Mirena (levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine system) 52 mg for each patient from a Specialty Pharmacy offered through the SPP
• The Specialty Pharmacy will dispense Mirena and bill the medical insurer directly
• No inventory-related expenses for your medical practice
• Request a prescription request form by calling
• Complete and fax the prescription request form, including the Patient Authorization section, to the selected Specialty Pharmacy
Contacting your Specialty Pharmacy
For additional information, and to request order forms, call 1-866-647-3646
Patients With No Insurance
Patients without insurance may qualify for Bayer's patient assistance program-ARCH (Access and Resources in Contraceptive Health). This program provides Bayer IUDs at no cost to eligible women in the United States who do not have private health insurance coverage or Medicaid and who have been prescribed a Bayer IUD. Visit www.archpatientassistance.com for information about eligibility requirements and the application process.
Contact your Specialty Pharmacy to learn more about single payment opportunities.